cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan - renewed for only 30 days, despite auto-pay for 90 day-plan deducted

GY888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just renewed on the wrong plan today. I started with PM one month ago - a 30-day, 1 GB plan for $45, and then registered for auto-pay for $120 for a 90-day renewal with 4 GB data - this all showed up on my online account, including a $6 Reward. I then switched it to the wonderful new 90-day, 6 GB plan, keeping my auto-pay, and this showed up also on my acocunt as the pending renewal - so I thought it was all set. But I was surprised to see that my renewal today was just a continuation of my 30-day plan for $45. This doesn't make sense because my auto-pay took $120 from me, but my renewal was for only 30 days at $45, and I now have a $75 credit. I hope a PM moderator can fix this as soon as possible, because I now have only 1 GB of data showing up as my limit for this 30-day period, when it should be 6 GB for 90 days. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@GY888 I'm happy to hear you were well taken care of. You'll love our PM family 🙂

GY888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As a new PM customer, I must say that I am impressed! Thanks to the Community for the quick reassuring responses, and thanks to Shazia for fixing putting me onto the great 90-day 6 GB plan that I had chosen.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @GY888

I'm sorry to see that your old plan renewed. 

I was able to make the changes for you, simply reboot your phone and the services should be functional. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
They should be able to solve this pretty quickly in morning. The 90 day plans are awesome, you'll love it 🙂

imm1304

Hey @GY888,

This sounds like a glitch in plan renewal that can easily be fixed by one of the moderators.

I will alert @Shazia_K, @Mary_M to this thread.  I anticipate that your plan change will be taken care of promptly in the morning.  

Need Help? Let's chat.