cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong data on plan ???

stormc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed a friend of mines plan when I seen the rate went lower and gave more data .  Now she has contacted a moderator and did get a response on Friday , to which she responded with the information they needed to fix the issue. Well it is now Sunday and she’s gotten no response and still not fixed so I contacted a moderator for her as well and neither of us have gotten a response . It says wait time is quite fast within a few hours . Well two days later still nothing ?  I referred her to public mobile and right now she’s not happy with me because of the lack of communication . Easy fix she got the 120 plan of unlimited calling in Canada unlimited texting and 1.5+6 gigs of data , well her account is showing just 3 gigs of data ?? Seriously how hard is this to fix ? 

12 REPLIES 12

lstokes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there,

Looking through some of the other replies, it seems like the best course of action is to switch to the $40 4.5GB plan. Set it to change on the next renewal date so that your friend doesn't have to pay right away. All of the rewards will work (auto-pay, community, loyalty, and referral). Hopefully once a moderator is able to contact you, they will be able to resolve any such issues.

Cheers,

Liam

stormc

Your right thank you for that ! I’ll definitely do that and when the moderators do finally get in contact that can be sorted then! Thank you ! 

I would suggest to do the delayed renewal now, and still wait for the moderators to respond and fix the current issue.

The offered plan is only available to be setup until the end of day, July 9th at 1159 PM. By Vy locking in the plan change today, the future dated renewal will be ready for 83 days from now, and you will still be able to deal with the moderators when the respond.

stormc

Her plan just renewed July 1,  she just paid 134.40 for 3 months,  so I really want the moderator to fix her plan that she originally picked with the 7.5 gig, not 3 gigs, then once they fix it then she will definitely do the 40 dollar 4.5 gig plan that is definitely the way to go.  Thanks for your help,  now we wait for a moderator.   Day 3, 

@stormc wrote:

ok that makes sense but that doesn't solve the problem until the renewal date which is 3 months from now.  The plan was supposed to give her 7.5 gigs of data and she's only getting 3 gigs?  That's what I need fixed, then sure I can set up another future date change, but for right now that doesn't help me?

I think I have taken my assistance as far as I can take it.  I cannot do account changes for you.  That will require the moderator team.  If you are trying to renew right now, why not just get the promo I suggested. 

stormc

ok that makes sense but that doesn't solve the problem until the renewal date which is 3 months from now.  The plan was supposed to give her 7.5 gigs of data and she's only getting 3 gigs?  That's what I need fixed, then sure I can set up another future date change, but for right now that doesn't help me?

@stormc wrote:

When i got to switch to this plan, it wants her to pay another 44.80 to switch to this plan when her account was just auto renewed July 1 for 120 plus tax?   Why would she have to pay more ?  

This can be explained quite easily.   When you enter a plan change, there's two options, have it take effect immediately or have it occur at renewal time.  If you choose the former, you are required to pay right away.  The old plan payment is forfeited.  The suggestion is always go with a future dated change.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stormc 

It happed to me before, when I sent a message to Moderator_Team and waited tree days for the response, before opening a tread complaining about it. My message to them was marked as solved by “new Moderator” without ever responding to me! It can be happening to you. I suggest to newer send them a message on the weekends.

stormc

When i got to switch to this plan, it wants her to pay another 44.80 to switch to this plan when her account was just auto renewed July 1 for 120 plus tax?   Why would she have to pay more ?  

@stormc wrote:

That's a great idea do you still get a discount for auto pay?   or no?

Yes, the reward rates are identical for 30 and 90 day plans.  For 90 day plans, they are paid out less frequent and so you get 3x on each renewal.  The plan I am referring to is the one in this announcement.  It's available for a couple more days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-4-5-GB-at-3G-speeds-for-40-...

BTW, if the account is not suspended, the customer can make plan changes without needing to involve the moderator team.  They are needed only if the account is suspended.  

stormc

That's a great idea do you still get a discount for auto pay?   or no?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@stormc, it is rather strange that response times are so long.  I don't think much can be done after a private message is placed in the queue.  Putting in more for the same issue just clogs the system with duplicates and slows things down.  By the way, a better solution for you is to change to the $40 for 4.5GB, Canada wide calling, text plan.  Same cost per month and with a lot more data.  

Need Help? Let's chat.