cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Plan in Account

qamarasad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I had sent @Shazia_K a priavte message and also contacted PM using "get help" its been 5 days and i am still waiting for a response.

I have an issue with my plan, i wanted to sign up for the $40 fall promo. But instead of having 12 GB data allocated for 3 months, it just shows 6 GB.

I was wondering if @Shazia_K or any other mod could look in to the matter and rectify it. I have kept my porting on hold because I want to make sure the public mobile plan gets fixed.

Thanks,

Asad

6 REPLIES 6

qamarasad

The issue is now fixed! Thanks guys! 

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @qamarasad

I see that my colleague changed your plan for you 🙂

Let us know if you need anything else!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

qamarasad

I hope I can get the attention of a Mod soon then

Ok so at that time the promo plan was not listed on the site but when you activated and picked 90 day province wide, global texta nd 12g it would have shown for 120.  But it gave you 6GB.  Once a Mod can get to you it will be a quick fix but is a low priority right now compared to others with no service at all

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

qamarasad

I got it on the 19th and also activated the same day! had to wait in the rain outside the telus building...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@qamarasad a few questions for you.  When did you order your sim and when did you activate and set up your plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.