cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to get Custom Amount payment fixed

electronus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

Could you please fix custom amount payment?

Would like to pay 9 but it doesn't let me do it, and insisting on 19

Wanna_pay_9_but_not_19.PNG

15 REPLIES 15

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I just don't get it.... Public mobile has managed to create way more problems than they solve with each and every change they make around here?!!

For an industry that is supposed to be driven by free market forces without regulation Public Mobile manages to run its business like a commune... Or a communist community so everybody shares the work and everybody gets good at a make work project so everybody looks busy but nothing actually ever gets done, nothing ever really gets fixed and no improvements are really ever made?

I mean it's been 3 months and I still have not gotten my May RAF bonus referral credit. Nor has my referral we're coming up on the 4th $5 credit to be applied.

It's very bizarre the more they try to simplify things the more complicated it gets they moved to online only again and then made it much harder to activate online? 0n one hand public mobile tell us you can manage everything through your self serve account and then they take away some of the most important features of your account like custom payments and managing your credit card , accurate up to the minute data usage counters instead it plays like amateur hour which is really really sad..... Embarrassing really. 😲😞😠

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes that's correct @CountyDownIeUk ... when you have a balance to cover your plan cost. The OP has $6. They want to buy a $15 add-on. They want to pay $9. No can do. It's another stupid bug oversight of this stupid site.

But using the cart system should preclude needing to pre-pay.

Yes.

dust2dust_1-1661482900672.png

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@electronus 

That is very alarming to me!!! I have a formula for each account for balance that I want to carry and be able to manage my self. I just tried.....but no issue my $1 appears to would have worked. Although the red message was to key in $1 or more. 

6CBC5BC0-D3E8-4049-8AF6-E8FF82D3E7DD.jpeg

@softech    Must have been "amount due".   I've tested custom amount successfully like you on another account that had enough funds to cover payment.

I think dabr might be on to something. It's a cart system now. Put the add-on in the cart and then pay for it. Maybe the OP is still thinking of the prior system where you had to put in money first.

@dabr wrote:

@electronus   For add-ons you need to click Shop Add-ons on the lower right hand side of Plans/Add-ons page.  Either way, I don't see why the system isn't allowing you to add a custom top up to your account. 

@softech   Shouldn't really make a difference whether the account is suspended or not as I was able to Reactivate a suspended account recently by just paying the amount due, but this seems to be a little different for OP.

@dabr 

did you pay using "Custom Amount" option or amount Due?

@electronus 

purchase vouchers from any stations or Shell, Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

then add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on the receipt

or from online to buy it here: Recharge For Public  /\  recharge.com \/  Top-up Public Mobile Recharge.

any extra amount is will be going to at Available Fund then use it for next cycle will be taken from there automatically.

@electronus   For add-ons you need to click Shop Add-ons on the lower right hand side of Plans/Add-ons page.  Either way, I don't see why the system isn't allowing you to add a custom top up to your account. 

@softech   Shouldn't really make a difference whether the account is suspended or not as I was able to Reactivate a suspended account recently by just paying the amount due, but this seems to be a little different for OP.

@electronus 

yeah i test now not allowed the custom minimal from $19.

but you don't have credit card in your account make to buy it add-ons.

@electronus   for now, your choice is to pay for full $19 first, the extra will stay there as Available funds

your other choice is to  buy a voucher from store, maybe $10, and load the voucher.

if you are going with that , buy it from SDM/711/Shell, their vouchers can be used immediately  while vouchers from other places might need to wait 24 hours before they can be used

electronus

Private mode didn't worked for me

electronus

Nope, it is not suspended. Just wanted to do a custom pay to get an extra addon

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@electronus 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page 

the custom minimal from $19  put it any extra amount is will be going to at Available Fund then ok keep it for next cycle will be taken from there automatically.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@electronus   is your account current suspended?  

Some of us who have enough funds in Available funds to cover at least a month of service can certainly load just $1 using custom fund.  I am just wondering if it has anything to do with the account i suspended or not

Yes open ticket with PM Support to "protest".  Let them know someone needs this feature:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@electronus Yea it’s still not working but you can

Do it with the help of a service rep

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Need Help? Let's chat.