cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried about account deactivation

Es4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

yesterday my account was suspended a I need to update my credit card info. From what I understand I am able to buy a voucher and can top up my plan without using a 4 digit pin. However I am worried about possible account deactivation, does anyone know how long I will have to figure out payment before this would happen 

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your account could be suspended up to 90 days before being activated.

You can try to pay bill calling 1-855-478-2542 as 611 is not working or contact agent if they can charge your registered credit card.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

611 and the toll free work for me.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 

What do you mean by a pin?

@Es4 

Vouchers do not require your 4 digit account PIN#. Only the 12 digit PIN # found on the voucher. Please refer to this post for more info....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Es4 i read the community, even thought the 611 not working. Maybe you contact CA_agent can help you out. Also u need active your account, if your account was supended.

I hope it can help you out. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Es4   90 days from the first day of suspension

So, if your account just suspended yesterday, you have lots of time

You can buy voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load the voucher via *611

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Es4 

You need a pin to add a voucher to your account. You have 90 days to make a payment from your renewal date before your account is closed automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.