cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t process payment

MB123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am inputting the payment info but it keeps saying error. Any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MB123 

After getting an 404 error going to payment page,  press the browser back button (not the Go to My Account Page link on the error page) until you are back to the account page.  Use the logoff link on the account page to logoff.   The login again.  No more 404 error while going to different portal page.  

The new portal does not handle/reset the previous session state properly.  On a new login, it continues to use the state left over from the previous session and produces 404 error. 

Exit browser, clear cache/cookie and login again using private mode is equivalent to resetting the new portal previous session state information.  This is the reason why the work-around works. 

Therefore, members can use the logoff function to reset the session state parameter or use the infamous work-around solution on this community. 

I think similar issue is happening to the new activation code.  

EDIT:

There is a better work-around without using my logoff solution or clear cache/cookie and private mode:

1.  Check the URL of the error 404 page.

2.  If you get this URL "https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/account/my-payment", delete the extra account/ and continue OR logoff your login session if it lets you and login again as outlined about.

Thanks to @meghelps who provided this solution to this 404 error issue

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Everything-broken-on-new-version-of-Self-...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MB123  - are you trying to activate a SIM Card with public mobile and you cannot get past the payment section?

Try inserting the sim card, restart the phone, and see if you have any services?

If you are unsure if something activated or not, you can inquire with a CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

If you are already a current customer and you are trying to make a top up payment. I'd log out and wait for about 1 hour (until your credit card info. clears the system, it may have temporarily been locked). After 1 hour, open a tab in incognito mode, then try again.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@MB123 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.