cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t let my wife activate

Eddie999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife is trying to go with public but it will not let her finish the activation. On her phone it says error and get support but the login page will not work for support. When logging in on desktop it just says “resume activation” or “login page” when hitting resume activation it says email and password do not match even though they do, and with login page it is just an endless loop of logging in. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I’ve tried and failed many times to contact anyone at public for guidance. 

7 REPLIES 7

We're real people. Support are real people. It's just all this typing. You've been given the link to contact support. Typing.

Eddie999

yes this is the exact same, which is odd because it was no problem for me and my account. really wish they had real people to talk to. 

stefan6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

exactly the same problem - spent hours and hours only to be bounced back to log in page ...... sooo frustrating! they took my payment and now it seems I cannot get into my account to cancel payment...

I really wish the word "ticket" was scrubbed from this place until they fix the ticketing system. Use the link provided just before you to contact support. It's called private messaging. They will ask some verification questions.

Eddie999

Yes we have tried it through the app, when i did it it was no issue on the app. When she opens her app it says "activation failed" and "get support" but the support bot will not allow us to sign in, when it does allow us it just goes to a blank page and will not load. Will not let her file a ticket because it incorrectly states passwords and email do not match. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Eddie999 

did PM charge you yet?

and your wife downloaded the app and tried?  She needs to use the app to complete the activation 

if she downloaded the app, still unable to pickup the activation, please submit ticket with CS agent :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Contact support here. You will need to provide verification information.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.