cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal amount doesn't match plan amount

clarkbrand
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
When I paid for my 3 month plan the amount that was withdrawn does not match what the cost was supposed to be. The cost is lower which is good but I can't figure out why. There is a credit on my account but when that is a few dollars lower than what it should be.
4 REPLIES 4

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it is most likely from the autopay reward.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can see your transaction history in the self serve portal.  It lays out in quite a lot of detail the exact breakdown of what you were charged, and what your discounts/rewards were.

Best place to check your amount due is by going yo my reward section over there you will be able to see refer a friend community rewards autopay loyalty benefit gives you kind of accurate number but public mobile doesn't add or show taxes you have to check your credit card history or add by yourself
But as you mention you got charged less then you its suppose then its ok as long you are not getting overcharged
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

best if you can give us detils ie what your plan is how much was take out what rewards you have autopay refer a friend etc...   even a transaction screenshot from your history.

Need Help? Let's chat.