cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will public sell phones again ?

MATTHEWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Really hoping they will start selling phones again . Any news of the Potential ?

6 REPLIES 6

@MATTHEWS wrote:

Really hoping they will start selling phones again . Any news of the Potential ?

In my opiinion, this woudl be very unlikely. Even when Pubilc Mobile did cell certified pre-owed devices, the prices tended to uncompetitive.

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can purchase a used phone that has warranty from companies like SecondCell, Mobile Klinik or Orchard. I just recently bought one from SecondCell and was pleased with the product and transaction. 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MATTHEWS - Most phone companies (Like Samsung, Apple & Google) have financing options on their website to purchase.

All of the phones that are made by those companies and sold on their website as "NEW" or if you look at the help articles, they will tell you if it is VoLTE Compatible.

hi @MATTHEWS 

don't think it will happen, PM is a BYOD company, they don't do simple thing and no contract

MATTHEWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

good to know! maybe telus would start allowing financing as a parent company .

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MATTHEWS 

we don't know, we are just customers like you.  but I guess they won't 

check MobileKlinik for phone seletion, it is owned by Telus as well.  When you ordered from PM back then, it was pretty much from MobileKlink anyway

Need Help? Let's chat.