cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I loose Add-On if I change Subscription

Vrinda7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent  - I have 240 GB add-on. Will I loose it if I change subscription to $15/month?

7 REPLIES 7

@computergeek541  Slight difference of opinion here. Unfortunately PM has form for inconsistent application of its terms and conditions of service. So it seems perfectly reasonable to me to request confirmation from the CSAs if one has any doubt. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Sansan wrote:

That's what I understand it to mean. Others have already done it and indicated losing it.

However,  if you want it from PM directly,  send them a private message.  They do not reply here or monitor these posts.

This isn't a question that needs a customer support agent o get the answer.  Also, please rmember that tickets should be opened using the chatbot or the app.

That's what I understand it to mean. Others have already done it and indicated losing it.

However,  if you want it from PM directly,  send them a private message.  They do not reply here or monitor these posts.

Vrinda7

So, in short if I move to $15/month....I will loose special Add-on. Please confirm.

@islander11 wrote:

what if i switch from an exact same plan (both 20gb/mo) but the one i switch to is the $29/mo deal instead of my regular $39/mo? so exact same "value" (re: "you switch to a plan of lower value")

Here's what PM says about that....

Clipped from Help Files...

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

islander11

what if i switch from an exact same plan (both 20gb/mo) but the one i switch to is the $29/mo deal instead of my regular $39/mo? so exact same "value" (re: "you switch to a plan of lower value")

Need Help? Let's chat.