cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi at Tim Hortons

Heavyrocker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I amy trying to use WIFI and it asks for my password,which one do i need,the password i use with phone account or my email account,cant seem to login

16 REPLIES 16

Heavyrocker

All is ok now,WIFI is working.

Heavyrocker

UPDATE...

I got the WIFI working,it finally kicked in ,i did log in to Tims agreements and its ok now,,,

Thank you to all who helped me.

Heavyrocker

UPDATE:

I just came back from Timmys and i asked the manager about the WIFI,she says its ready to go.no need to sign agreements and stuff.It shows im connected to the WIF as soon as i open the phone.I can login now with my googlr account and browser opens but i get this messgae now

''securelogin.arubanetworks.com''

cant seem to get pass this.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Tim Hortons WiFi is FREE. No need to have an account with Public Mobile to use their WiFi.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Yes as already mentioned you have to accept there terms of service. Once logged in you should be good. Same thing goes for McD.

Heavyrocker

Thanks for replying.Seems like i need to log on first with my email account but  keeps trying to syc and no go.I checked my IMEI number and thats ok.I try to go too google and no way.

@Heavyrocker,

You have to open your browser and accepts Tim Hortons conditions.

After that, you will be able to surf.

Heavyrocker

Anyone having problems with WIFI.At the coffee shop it shows i am WIFI  connected but i cant seem to log into my accounts.

rryanand
How did you wright that message if your not logged on? Weird?JK

Personally, I use my Data, or use Public WiFi in areas that I know, so that I avoid the hassles of unreliable WiFi services.

Plus, some WiFi hotspots have filters, so that your ability to surf certain websites maybe Hampered

If you don't register, you can still connect, but you'd have to, every time you connect, similar to how McDonalds WiFi is set up, or how certain Malls public WiFi is set up. There are some WiFi that require a CC because its NOT free, so you must always determine which is free, and what's not

yd2

than it means that you already registered

so give your email but use a password (not the one for your email)

Hello. I know what you are talking about.

Tims has the free WiFi and the one where you register your handset #, email so that you can sync w/o having to agree to Tims ToU everytime

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Thinking along the lines of security, not too many people would be willing to divulge their phone's or email's password for free Wi-Fi.

If any password is needed, I suspect that the merchant has it.

yd2
As i know Tim dont have password

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
That would mean that Tim Horton's has a password protected wifi. You would have to ask one of the staff there for the password in order to log on
Need Help? Let's chat.