cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why you sending a code to an email.

Todddibb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to pay into my account and your tech at Walmart miss spelt my email and put dd@xxxxxxxxxxx and it’s ddd@xxxxxx and I can’t get your code to verified. And I had this phone for over a year 

7 REPLIES 7

@dabr wrote:

Perhaps it's the return of the old "kitchen sink" approach...

HI@dabr   I thought PM banned the "quote" icon on the lower right corner for long time.. So, it has never gone away?  the Simple-Simon is back after the ban?

Perhaps it's the return of the old "kitchen sink" approach...

For how to contact CS agent, I doubt there were any changes since  7 hours ago

For the extra info, would be nice to add the whole "Get Help" site there, some of those Help articles must be useful

@Timer- While many people copy - paste content, the problem with yours is that you paste in irrelevant stuff that doesn't apply to the problem.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Todddibb 

contact support team by CS_Agent  to change email and set new password,

and change the community email address by yourself  My settings - Community (publicmobile.ca)

to keep all accounts for same email for rewards,

To Login Page  or Login Page Rewards

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

you will get verification code by Email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

also if you not have service the verification code by SMS not get and you need send by Email.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Todddibb 

As mentioned above, you could get the 2FA via text also

However, you will need to contact customer service agent to correct your email address for future logins

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA):

Submit a ticket for CSA help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot 

Type: I can't login.  

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

79lemmonjr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can you not choose to have it texted to you instead? 

I know it's a hassle but you could also just create a new Hotmail account specifically for the purpose of getting the verification code you need. 

Need Help? Let's chat.