cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why not getting the original discount

LadyE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone on hold now I’m resuming it and it’s not giving me the discount anymore that I had. 

7 REPLIES 7

LadyE

I don't like this option and looking to port out my line. I rather the loyalty rewards I had before. Do you have any retention offer to keep me as a customer

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately with the new reward system no longer get auto pay or loyalty rewards. You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral.

And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

So you are not saving as much but still saving. For me when I factor in friend referrals, PM is still the best price for the plan I am getting. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @LadyE 

Public Mobile closed the Legacy Rewards program and moved everyone over to the Public Points system. Sadly and well, more embarrassingly, they didn't feel like it was the right thing to do to exchange $1 Legacy Reward and convert them to 1 Public Point. Granted, that would have been the right thing to do. But they decided not to do the right thing. Your recourse is to file a complaint with the CCTS over lost discounts.

Sorry, but all customers will be switched to points.  There is no option to switch back.

LadyE

Why my rewards is saying I have 0 points. I was on the old system that gave $ discount because the phone was on hold & I resumed it I lost all my points. Please explain 

LadyE

Rather $ discount instead of points how can I get back the $ discount 

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You might be on the new points system, rather than the old rewards system. If so, you'll get 10 points on your anniversary, and 5% back in points each 30 days. You'll also earn 1 point for each referral every 30 days. You will need to accumulate 15 points before you can convert to $$$

Need Help? Let's chat.