cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is talking so long to recieve my official invoice?

Manuel883
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve requested an official invoice on March 7,2024. I’ve been told to wait 30 days and that most of the time it would be sent in 14 days. Well, now 30 days has past, I sent them a message requesting an update and they still haven’t replied (3 days). I need this invoice for my business and I have been waiting too long just for an invoice. Please help someone!

PS. I know I can get a monthly billing statement in my account. The business requires an official invoice which is only gotten when requested in a ticket.

4 REPLIES 4

BarryBond
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here!

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Mine never arrived! I gave up. After going through the whole verification process, they confirmed it would take about a month to get my 2023 invoices. Well that's was about 3 months ago 🤣

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Manuel883 

Public Mobile is a 3rd tier cell provider..owned by Telus. As a flanker type service, it's a bare bones provider. If you or your business relies on a traditional monthly statement, you'll have to either rely on the billing provided in your self service account section OR try a cell  provider with a few more basic functions like traditional invoicing. If you have to reply on the PM Customer Support...well...you're finding out why the Public Mobile motto is....

lesser.png

@Manuel883 wrote:

I’ve requested an official invoice on March 7,2024. I’ve been told to wait 30 days and that most of the time it would be sent in 14 days. Well, now 30 days has past, I sent them a message requesting an update and they still haven’t replied (3 days). I need this invoice for my business and I have been waiting too long just for an invoice. Please help someone!

PS. I know I can get a monthly billing statement in my account. The business requires an official invoice which is only gotten when requested in a ticket.

Unfortunately, the only people who can help with are the Public Mobile customer support agents.  You'll need to continue to work with them to get these payment receipts.

Need Help? Let's chat.