cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my cell service not active?

marcmib
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an active plan and I've had it for years. I even have auto pay and everything is paid up. Why doesn't it still say I don't have an active plan? Please fix your crap

8 REPLIES 8

@marcmib 

use your cell and dial 611 to hear current plan status ? (you might have to dial it 2 or 3 times if the call doesn't complete)... Let us know.

marcmib

what I mean is I have a plan on the app and it says that it's there and I've already paid. So why does it keep saying that I do not have an active plan? That is weird

@marcmib  The best way to contact support is as I said before, the chat/message icon bottom right of this page to submit a ticket.  Sometimes it doesn't work in which case send a private message to the agents using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

marcmib

I always pay on time with auto pay and I make sure that there is more than enough money in the bank please contact support for me or give me the support link. Thank you

@marcmib   So what exactly do you mean by the cell service not being active?

marcmib

My cell service bars are full and I didn't hear anything about cell service outage from the internet and I've rebooted my phone

@marcmib   Have you checked for known Telus service outages in your area, and tried rebooting your phone?   We are only customers here so can only make suggestions, to contact customer service use the chat/message icon bottom right of this page.  

marcmib

It's an emergency. I need my cell service. I have a plan when I go to my app why the f*** am I getting nothing for cell service?

Need Help? Let's chat.