cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I pay for a month but every month I get one less day

Grog1900
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every month, I get shorted for the past 3 years. Started out on the 30th, next month, 29th 28,27,26 I'm now down to the 10th what a godamn rip. And conveniently no-one to talk to on a phone. I'm so done with public mobile bye. They also took 40off me one month. And again conveniently did not show on my payment.  scam...

7 REPLIES 7

Thanks @hairbag1 

Maybe it gives PM an incentive to bring eSIM here

It's real evident to you and I...but most customers don't read the fine print once their plan is successfully established. Just pay and hope for the best !  😳

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Grog1900   if you have been 3 years, you should be aware that PM is running on 30 days cycle from the beginning.

Also, fine print on the Plan page:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#3G

Your 30-day base plans expire and are set to automatically renew every 30 days.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What did you and they do about the $40? Might you have done an immediate plan change around the time of a renewal? Might you have a family member that used your card? How long ago was that?

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Grog1900 wrote:

Every month, I get shorted for the past 3 years. Started out on the 30th, next month, 29th 28,27,26 I'm now down to the 10th what a godamn rip. And conveniently no-one to talk to on a phone. I'm so done with public mobile bye. They also took 40off me one month. And again conveniently did not show on my payment.  scam...

All Public Mobile customers are on either 10, 30, or 90 day plans. There's no such thing as a monthly plan here.

Pointless to talk about what has not been available for a long time and will never come back. It causes confusion.

@Grog1900 wrote:

All Public Mobile customers are on either 10, 30, or 90 day plans. There's no such thing as a monthly plan here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Grog1900 , the renewal cycle for the Public Mobile plans have always been 30 days.  On some months, you sort of "lose a day".  

Need Help? Let's chat.