cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I not see my 2nd month free on my payment history?

CcM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just signed with Public on Feb 3, 2019 with the promotion of free sim card and 2nd month free. My first month payment will be ended today but why do I not see my 2nd free month on my payment history?

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15

chocobodavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up during the same promotion and I received credit from it into my account.

It appeared the very next day.

I also activated autopay and received credit for that as well.

And one more credit was applied to my account for being referred by my friend.

All applied credit showed up in my account within a few days of activation.

I hope you get it sorted out.

CcM

If your promotion is valid but don't see the credit on your payment history, then you will have to contact Public Mobile to find out for you. This is what I am doing right now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nikhil2020 wrote:

I did sign up on 2nd feb and did according to tbe requirements they said but i didn't get

@Nikhil2020 

And you signed up in store? Did you get the free SIM anyway?

Do you possibly see the credit and renewal in your payment history? Did you pay close to your plan cost when you renewed? Maybe post a screenshot of it. Blank out personal info.

Nikhil2020

I did sign up on 2nd feb and did according to tbe requirements they said but i didn't get

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nikhil2020 wrote:

How to get 2nd payment free ?

@Nikhil2020 

They're from promos that come on from time to time. You sign up during the promo and follow the requirements for it. Then afterwards you'll get the credit in your account.

Nikhil2020

Ya i did this only but there was no credit shown on my account

Nikhil2020

How to get 2nd payment free ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CcM wrote:

How long does it take to hear from the moderator once I sent them a private message?

Can be upwards to a couple days but it appears they've been better these days with new moderators on staff.

CcM

How long does it take to hear from the moderator once I sent them a private message?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found mention of a flash sale "a month ago" but the page had been scrubbed. I don't like that they do that.

Thanks also stonechucker.

CcM

Thank you! Yes! That is the one! I will attach your message when contacting the Public moderator. 🙂

@CcM ,

You're not wrong about the date of Feb 2 and 3 (until 11:59 pm ET), there was an unannounced Flash Sale for a $0 next 30 days promotion.  This was for in-store activation, of any 30-day plan.

The text I copy here is from a notice provided from @Alan_K to the Oracles on February 1st.

------------------

Hey Oracles,

Effective February 2, 2019 until February 3, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a SIM card and your next 30 days for $0 when you activate a 30-day plan in-store at participating retailers! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card in-store at a participating retailer on a 30-day plan from February 2 until February 3 2019, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
    • Participating retailers include:
      • Walmart
      • London Drugs
      • The Mobile Shop
      • WOW! mobile boutique
      • K-Mobile
      • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers
    • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
    • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 72 hours. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
    • For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1 GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 72 hours of activating.
    • Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message shortly after the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
    • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • $0 SIM Card: SIM cards will be $0 when you activate in-store only at participating retailers.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team  

CcM

It was referred by my friend while Public only offered this promotion for two days during the Lunar New Year. I opened my account in The Mobile Shop in Super Store.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CcM wrote:

Hi, I just signed with Public on Feb 3, 2019 with the promotion of free sim card and 2nd month free. My first month payment will be ended today but why do I not see my 2nd free month on my payment history?

Thanks!

It looks like the last time that promo ran was on Jan 12-13. Where did you see around Feb 3?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@CcM I think that promo was only available for 1-2 days if you signed up in store. If you got it then it should have shown up in your account in the last few days. If you are sure you qualified for it your should contact a moderator to look into it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.