cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why charge me after I stop the service

lingyingzhou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I canceled  the service in October, why you charged me in November? Please refund me the money.

5 REPLIES 5

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lingyingzhou To be safe I would have removed the card from autopay. If on the other hand you were porting your number out and your renewal date was right before this then you would be charged for the 30 days as PM works on the 30 day plans. 

And lets not forget that a renewal on say Oct 10 charged to your credit card will arrive on your next credit card statement that can easily be into November. Sometimes we forget to allow for that delay in getting past bills taken care of.

AE_Collector

@lingyingzhou 

The absolute only way to guarantee that you won't be charged is to remove your autopay. Although rare when porting out even though it closes your account if autopay was left ehabled with your card on file the system has charged the card for a nonexistent account. Contact the moderators as suggested by @esjliv for a refund.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @lingyingzhou ,

Did you port out your Public Mobile number in October?

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@lingyingzhou wrote:

I canceled  the service in October, why you charged me in November? Please refund me the money.

How did you cancel the service? The only way to have the service cancelled would be to stop paying or if you ported the number out. Did you port out? 

Need Help? Let's chat.