cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not receiving the $2 off monthly with AutoPay?

AilinT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I had signed up with Public mobile there was a $2 off each month if account is set up with Autopay, and I had just noticed the discount hasn't been applied for quite a while. Had PM removed that?

7 REPLIES 7

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AilinT 

Check your payment history.  Are you getting some loyalty monthly discount?  If you are on the legacy rewards, you should get $1/month for loyalty for each year with PM.  Maximum discount is $5/month for loyalty.  

By chance, did you manually select to go to the rewards points system? 

@AilinT  When the new points system came out . Old legacy rewards accounts had option to opt into new points system . But just last week there was announcement that we are all be moved to the new point system . Before then it was a voluntary to switch to points . But that was a one way street and no going back to old $ legacy rewards 

AilinT

So there was an option for us not to accept in switching to the new point system?!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AilinT  But going forward in may when everyone is in the new point system . You have to wait until you have 15 points and then you can redeem $15 off your phone bill 

@AilinT  Did you happened to switch to the new points system . Looking around in the rewards portal by any chance ? If not contact support to investigate it for you . Maybe you can get a credit for the time you missed out on . If you didn’t switch to the points program 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1710420811786.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

AilinT

Thanks for the quite reply, that's depressing, and no I've been with public back in 2021 and remembers receiving the $2 for a period of time n stopped checking my bills. I guess they removed a lot of the goodies and discounts along with reward change. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AilinT  If you singed up after Jan 2022 you would be in the new point system . $2 off auto pay was for customers that joined before that date . But come this may everyone is being moved to the new point system , and no one will get the $2 auto pay anymore anyways .

Need Help? Let's chat.