cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why a $25 monthly plan shows as two separate plans of the same amount ?

mitar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just joined PM last week for a $25 plan.  When I looked at my payment transactions it shows that I have a credit of $25 (first payment) and debits of a $10 - 30day-plan and a $15  - 1GB at 3G Speed plan.   I understand the total amounts are the same but why two different plans.  There are only 500MB of monthly data and a bonus of 500MB (one time).

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@mitar  From a coding/programming point of view the two charges simplify the process and allow flexibility in changing the data portion of plans in existing and future promotional plans by just changing the cost portion of the data in increments starting at $5 all the way up to $50. It has been reported that irregardless of autopay being enabled the data portion does not change only your reward.

You are welcome @mitar . And it's as exactly as you mention below. I'm glad that we could help you.  Thanks for choosing my response as the solution.  And enjoy All.

@mitar wrote:

Thanks.  I guess they also combined the monthly data as well as the bonus to make it 1G data plan.  

mitar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.  I guess they also combined the monthly data as well as the bonus to make it 1G data plan.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mitar it's PM's method. They apply the voice and data payments seperately. Welcome to PM . The 2nd cycle you will get a $4 autopay credit and after that $2 monthly as long as your account is in good standing . And the 500mb bonus  is applied monthly as long as you are on autopay.

@mitar wrote:

I have just joined PM last week for a $25 plan.  When I looked at my payment transactions it shows that I have a credit of $25 (first payment) and debits of a $10 - 30day-plan and a $15  - 1GB at 3G Speed plan.   I understand the total amounts are the same but why two different plans.  There are only 500MB of monthly data and a bonus of 500MB (one time).

Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.