cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I talk to about billing

Usha2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i recently went on a trip to New York and purchased a roaming package add on for $30 for 3g data.  This was a waste of money as I was not able to access data when I needed it.  I was only able to contact people with their phone/SMS, for those that I needed to contact via other apps I got the same message, no connection.  I could not use Google maps to get around because no connection/data was available.  I had to keep trying to find a place where I could use wifi to contact people or find maps to get me to where I needed to.  This was the situation in Manhattan/Brooklyn and anywhere else I travelled.  Rightfully I should get a refund as the service I signed up for did not work. greatly appreciate a response and refund ASAP.  

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Usha2 

can you confirm if you have Roaming Data enabled in settings ... without it, you wouldn't have access to data. If you were able to talk and text...I wouldn't call it a waste of money.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Please note there is no one to talk to. Public Mobile is all online, self service. 

Use the chatbot at the bottom right to submit your request/ complaint. 

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can contact customer service through the chat bot in the lower right corner. Since it's after hours, you definitely won't get a response tonight just fyi.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Usha2 

many subscribers able to use the roaming addon without issue, did you try manually connect to T-Mobile or AT&T ?  You should have post your question when you were in US and we can help

but since you are back, check with support, they will likely able to reverse the transaction and put the money back to your account as a credit

please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Login" and finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.