cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which bonus data is being used first?

bugsy7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The oldest? I received the new free 30G data that cannot be used first. Why can't we choose which bonus data to use after our monthly data is used up?

6 REPLIES 6

bugsy7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all. I checked my account. My 150 day Bonus data still remains unused since I got it. Is it because my regular plan data was not fully consumed by the end of the month?

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bugsy7 - The bonus loyalty data will be used first - the closer the expiry - it gets set as priority. That is what I think.

But yes, the bonus loyalty data will be used #1, then your more is merrier bonus #2.

Also do not go to a plan of lower value then you will lose 100% of your bonus loyalty data!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bugsy7 

FYI...if you're thinking about downgrading to a cheaper plan now...be advised that is you change to a plan of lower value than your current plan, you'll forfeit that 150 day Bonus data.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bugsy7 

the special 150-days data bonus will be used before your other non-expirying data bonus you earned from before

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bugsy7 

according to Customer Support, the 150 day Bonus data will get used when your regular plan data is consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.