cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the rewards

Macdaddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This morning the system force changed the rewards. I have not received the welcome bonus,  have no clue where the loyalty went, where's the referral bonus,  auto pay bonus and community bonus.  Will this get fixed I'm very upset that I have no clue what's to come when the first payment goes through.  Has any one tried fizz mobile?

4 REPLIES 4

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No more auto pay, or legacy. You now get 10 points once very year and 5% back in points. But you have to manually cash them in for $15 once you get 15 points.

I was looking at fizz the other day but I have some referrals with public mobile so public mobile is still the best at the moment. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Macdaddy wrote:

This morning the system force changed the rewards. I have not received the welcome bonus,

@Macdaddy 

You have to logon to the Rewards portal ( https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/ ) to get the Welcome bonus.  After you login there, PM will add the Welcome bonus within 48 hours

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

No @Macdaddy , it won't get fixed.

Public Mobile destroyed the old rewards program, made it obsolete for it's most loyal customers.

Effective everyone's renewal on a go-forward, there's NO MORE legacy rewards.   It's been replaced with a far inferior rewards program (yet, still a reward program, i suppose)

Many have left - understandably.

Points only get redeem upon manual request.  That would mean that your next plan payment would need to be the full plan price (less any avaialble balance already in the Public Mobile account).

Need Help? Let's chat.