cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's My bonus 2 GB Black Friday Data.

yox1923
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated a new SIM card and used the Black Friday bonus code 2GBBONUS to get an extra 2GB of data but it doesn't show up on my account. Does any one know why not?

12 REPLIES 12

@DMAC99 for new activation, should he there within 72 hours

DMAC99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks - hopefully it shows up. I have the same issue. I set up a new account using the promo code, but the data is not showing on my account.

yox1923

still doesnt show up...

yox1923

It's still not there.

yox1923

It's still not on my account...

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try to login into your self serve account in chrome + incognito mode to get the updated account info incase you are still seeing the same page.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yox1923 wrote:

I just activated a new SIM card and used the Black Friday bonus code 2GBBONUS to get an extra 2GB of data but it doesn't show up on my account. Does any one know why not?

@yox1923  Has it been over 2 business days?

• "Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. "

If after a few days of not show up on your Self Serve as others are providing, and you activated according to the terms and conditions, then contact CSA to inquire about applying it to your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@yox1923 

The promocode 2GBBONUS reoccurring plan data will show up within 72 hours under "My Promotions" on the right side of the overview page as correctly identified by @hTideGnow. It will appear similar to this promotion below.

Screenshot_20210816-164900~2.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yox1923 

Just login to your Self Serve account and look under Data & Add-ons but it may take up to 72 hours to show up on your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@yox1923  It might take 48 or 72 hours to show up on your My Account.  Keep checking on  My Account->Overview Tab, there is a section My Promotion.  It should show up there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yox1923 : Did you activate yourself online? Did you select a plan of $35 or more? Did you enter the promo code at activation? Then it should appear in a couple days.

Need Help? Let's chat.