cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is option to see number of posts, bravos, etc.?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It used to be 4th option clicking on Avatar to show number of posts, bravos received/given,... now it looks like it is gone or it is hidden somewhere?

Meow_0-1684944010902.png

14 REPLIES 14

@softech  Nope. Still only 3 options...

@Meow   The My Profile link is there for me again now.  PM refresh my profile last night. Check yours

@softech wrote:

@Meow  do you see any bravo pop up alert or on your notification?  I wonder if the 2 issues are related.   The alert/notification and My profile link both not working for me

Nope. I do not see ANY pop-ups anymore. Not for Bravos not for replies to topics I follow.

Maybe it was part of settings I disabled, cannot remember.

10min later...

Look at this option: that could be an answer Why you do not see any pop-ups.

Meow_0-1685035575661.png

@Meow  do you see any bravo pop up alert or on your notification?  I wonder if the 2 issues are related.   The alert/notification and My profile link both not working for me

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

@Meow - do you still not see "My Profile"? Strange if you don't, I see mine okay. Wonder if it is a browser or device issue.

Nope. Tried with latest versions of Chrome and Edge.

@softech wrote:

@esjliv   I don't.  There is problem with have "My Profile" showing on the Avatar for me

And also, the notification and pop up alert for bravos activity is not working (other types of alerts work)

weird, i don't seem to have that issue @softech 

@esjliv   I don't.  There is problem with have "My Profile" showing on the Avatar for me

And also, the notification and pop up alert for bravos activity is not working (other types of alerts work)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Meow - do you still not see "My Profile"? Strange if you don't, I see mine okay. Wonder if it is a browser or device issue.

@esjliv @Meow 's Community profile screwed like mine.  We don't have a My Profile there

@Meow good workaround, right click

I have confirmed with other users, the My Profile is supposed to be there but I don't have it, and neither do you

Can you check if you see notification or pop up about Bravos?  I don't have that too.  No sure if the two issues are connected 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

YES!!!

But how did you get there? I do not have 'My Profile' when I click on my Avatar????? Using laptop and Chrome or Edge - same thing - no My profile option???

But then, if I do right click on my Avatar and do 'Open in new tab or window' I do get there!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Meow are you looking for this under the My Profile area?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/182855

esjliv_0-1684952967590.png

Nope. That is not what I am looking for. I want to see MY stats regarding posts/bravos/etc.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

It used to be 4th option clicking on Avatar to show number of posts, bravos received/given,... now it looks like it is gone or it is hidden somewhere?

@Meow , look in The Lounge for everyone’s! 😁 I can mine in my profile!

IMG_0054.jpeg 

Need Help? Let's chat.