cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my 250 MBS from the $15 plan?

Ishraz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $15 plan with auto renew on for payments, every time I look at the "View my usage" tab, I only see the bonus holiday data that public mobile gave for free, but I don't see the 250mbs that I pay for. There is no way I used all of it either as I rarely use data.

10 REPLIES 10

@AE_Collector wrote:

@dabr 

The only difference I was aware of is as you said, 100 total calling minutes. The newer version that arrived just a couple of months after the original introduction in early 2019 updated that to unlimited incoming and the 100 minutes were now all for outgoing calls.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector    Yes, TBH I have no idea if the first version also included the 250MB regardless of having autopay enabled or not.  Either way, OP says they have autopay and then it follows they get the 250MB data with even the old $15 plan.

@dabr 

The only difference I was aware of is as you said, 100 total calling minutes. The newer version that arrived just a couple of months after the original introduction in early 2019 updated that to unlimited incoming and the 100 minutes were now all for outgoing calls.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

I have never heard that before.,of course I know about the old and new $15 plans and that you receive the 250 MB even if you are NOT on Autopay, but I had never heard of not getting the data if not on Autopay on the old $15 plan. Interesting.

AE_Collector

Yeah, IIRC the first version of the $15 plan didn't include unlimited incoming minutes (just 100 mins in/out) but still had 250MB data with autopay (or not).

Edit:  Here's the original announcement from Alan_K for the first version of the $15 plan:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-Unlimited-Text-and-100-mins-of-Talk...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ishraz 

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

or if you can't see it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ishraz wrote:

I have the $15 plan with auto renew on for payments, every time I look at the "View my usage" tab, I only see the bonus holiday data that public mobile gave for free, but I don't see the 250mbs that I pay for. There is no way I used all of it either as I rarely use data.

How old is the $15 plan?

Did you ever had this 250MB data?

check usage history in self serve and find out if you have any entry of data.

You can create a ticket and reach out to support agents for deep dive into the account.

Keep us posted.

@darlicious 

I have never heard that before.,of course I know about the old and new $15 plans and that you receive the 250 MB even if you are NOT on Autopay, but I had never heard of not getting the data if not on Autopay on the old $15 plan. Interesting.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ishraz 

Are you on the old $15 plan? Do you have unlimited incoming calls and 100 outgoing minutes? Or just 100 minutes in or out? Are you registered for autopay?

The new $15 plan has the 250mb automatically coded to the plan. The old plan required you to be registered for autopay in order to recieve the 250mb data bonus.

As mentioned check under your plan details to see which plan you are on. If you are registered for autopay and/or you have the new $15 plan then check in your daily usage pages for the two 12 hour blocks of data usage reported daily after midnight eastern.

Add these up going back to your renewal to see if you have used up the 250mb of data. The total wont be completely accurate due to the delay in reporting data usage but if its close then you have used it up....if it's not then it's possible that your data counter may not have reset upon renewal.

Make sure you have the correct dates entered in your phone's data tracker that coincide with your 30 day cycle.

Compare with your phones data tracker. If your daily usage and your phones usage are close in number ( like each around 125mb) and you believe that your self serve account' s data counter did not reset then contact customer support to reset your data counter.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Always make it a habit to restrict background data use, I personally always turn on data saver.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ishraz : Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ishraz Have a look at your plan details and that should show your plan includes 250 mb data. If you don't see it on the Overview page under add-ons section, it can only mean you used it all up. Go to Usage history page to review how much you have used up. If you have iPhone with WiFi assist feature turned on, your data will get used occasionally when you are on weak WiFi connection. 

Need Help? Let's chat.