cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I view a copy of the ticket I just submitted?

DebS43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just submitted a ticket and I got the confirmation that it was submitted but when I click on the button that says "View a copy of my ticket" I don't see anything. Where can I look to find a copy of the ticket I just submitted?

8 REPLIES 8

Go into your private messaging and click on the Inbox and it will pop down the Sent option. Click on Sent and you will see anything that you wrote outgoing. Tickets go there.

Adding - some stupid edits.

Adding more - was this a merged topic? Did I miss something? Sorry to repeat my own answer.

@DebS43 

don't worry just contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent  them will be open new ticket for you.

DebS43

When I submitted the ticket, there was a button to click to see the ticket but, as with other things on this site, it didn't work.

DebS43

I don't need to see the ticket number. When I submitted the ticket, there was a button to click to see the ticket but, as with other things on this site, it didn't work.

@Timer wrote:

@DebS43 

you will not view any copy of ticket submitted,
when the customer support agent answer to your private message you will see it address by CS_Agent. with your ticket number..

There isn't any need to wait for a reply from a CSA to see the ticket number. dust2dust has already correctly stated that the ticket number is i the pirivate messaging sent outbox.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541  sorry, i miss understood.

you will not view any copy of ticket submitted,
when the customer support agent answer to your private message you will see it address by CS_Agent. with your ticket number. @DebS43 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Go into your private messages and click on the Inbox heading which should pop out Sent and click on Sent.

sure2806

You can find it on the envelope cover icon on the top right of your account 

Need Help? Let's chat.