cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my referral credits go??

DanielBoom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

For some time i have been receiving referral credits of 3-4$ based on the accounts I had signed up...

Earlier in January I accepted a new phone plan offer that public mobile sent me via text msg...

I've been using them for about 3 years now...

The plan I accepted goes live on Feb 2nd and is giving me the option to cancel before that date...

QUESTION 1:

If i decline this plan, do i get my referral credits back?

QUESTION 2:

Why would I lose my monthly credits that I received for signing up other members?

Is that the policy when you switch plans and your an existing member, you lose your referral credits?

*There was no fine print for that when they sent me the text message to say YES or NO to the offer so I am sitting here confused as to why my referrals are now all NOT showing when I login to the website to review my plan and credits/rewards...

Help here would be great... I will likely cancel my new plan if this is the case.

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DanielBoom 

Your old Legacy Rewards should have rolled over to the new plan.

Best to DM a CS_Agent to investigate at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

The Points Reward is voluntarily to switch over to so a long as you didn’t agree to switch over…you are fine.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DanielBoom 

you won't loss your rewards because of new plan. 

If you make an immediate plan change, the reward credit will be on you account within 2 days. 

If you had a schedule plan change on renewal , likely if you accepted the plan offer via sms, you should get your reward deposited into your account the day before renewal

if you still find the rewards missing, please open ticket with PM support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.