cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get the statement?

abclilly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't know where to get the statement from the website. Does anyone know about it? 

6 REPLIES 6

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@abclilly wrote:

Thank you very much. 

No problem. The interesting part is Simon our chatbot says "We do not offer any invoices or monthly statements, that's part of why we're so awesome - you pay as you go! "

That's a terrible response by the automated robot.  It ignores the fact that the customer is asking and wanting something and dismisses the customer by saying that you don't need it.  Lol.

@computergeek541 well, it is just a question-and-response model right.  Actually the answer is more or less correct.  PM doesn't really offer invoices or statements per se, but can provide them on demand on an exceptional basis.  I'm sure they don't want the chatbot telling everyone that asks to send the moderator team a private message, fearing their workload would go up dramatically.  It's simpler just to say "we don't offer that" because essentially they don't.  

Yeah, the factual part is fine.  It's the added commentary that I'm questioning.  I do realize that SIMon doesn't actually understand that the customer isn't just asking general billing question, but is rather making a request.

I can't imagine a moderator responding with that because it would almost be like saying "we can't honor your request but that's a good thing".  However, if a customer is looking for help, and especially if they're already waiting for a moderator's response, an already frustrated customer could see SIMon's response and that of customer service to be one and the same.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@abclilly wrote:

Thank you very much. 

No problem. The interesting part is Simon our chatbot says "We do not offer any invoices or monthly statements, that's part of why we're so awesome - you pay as you go! "

That's a terrible response by the automated robot.  It ignores the fact that the customer is asking and wanting something and dismisses the customer by saying that you don't need it.  Lol.

@computergeek541 well, it is just a question-and-response model right.  Actually the answer is more or less correct.  PM doesn't really offer invoices or statements per se, but can provide them on demand on an exceptional basis.  I'm sure they don't want the chatbot telling everyone that asks to send the moderator team a private message, fearing their workload would go up dramatically.  It's simpler just to say "we don't offer that" because essentially they don't.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@RobertQc wrote:

@abclilly wrote:

Thank you very much. 

@abclilly wrote:

Thank you very much. 

abclilly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@abclilly wrote:

I don't know where to get the statement from the website. Does anyone know about it? 

Public Mobile self-serve does not have a user accessible billing statement generator. (Only transaction history for approximately 6 months) Most pre-paid mobile service providers do not give you statements so you will have to contact the moderator team to get your statements. We community helpers are other customers trying to help out with no system access and only a moderator will be able to access your account statements. Click this to send them a message

They will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.