cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get a sim in retail in Windsor ON?

caihe49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new sim in Windsor ON? Thanks so much in advance!

13 REPLIES 13

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try Ebay - a few moths ago I bought 5  cards for $8 -- Right now their going for $4.99 with no strings attached or .99 cents with referral to the seller.  

LarkAttack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Walmart will have them for sale in the electronics/cellular area at the back of the store. When I went to buy a SIM, twice, I had to ask the customer service behind the desk and he had the cards locked up in a cabinet behind the cell phone booth/desk. Then I paid and was on my way. 7-11 sometimes has them too.

Werden203
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I got mine from Amazon.ca and it showed up the next day.

harshad

Even though the OP is two weeks old, perhaps my suggestion can help someone else. I ordered off Amazon and this let me activate it on my own. When there are offers for new customers, I have often seen messages asking not to activate at a store. Plus, the joys and comfort of getting things delivered at home are unparalled. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious  oh ok lol, I have a buddy in whistler that visited ottawa recently and asked me to just jump on the highway and meet up with him. I was like bro Thats like me driving to alberta from your place lol. 

Alright makes more sense with your clarification. haha

@Naepalm 

Lol....i did live in Ontario for 15 years so I am aware of the geographical distances but I just thought I would throw out the extra locations in case there was a friend or relative that lives, works, commutes  etc.... by their other locations.

@darlicious Windsor is close to me near london Ontario. And is 4 hours from mississauga. Its like the difference between maybe Hope BC and the Sunshine coast kinda drive...lol

@caihe49 You can go to walmart near you. This would be the closest retail store that would have anything you need. 

Other than the usual retailers or ordering online canadian cell supplies also has a mississauga pick up location and a retail outlet in oakville. Maybe @Pawprints1986  can offer some advice for y.our area as I think she is in the same general location

@caihe49 

Public mobile website has a sale on SIM cards for $5 each.  It should arrive within one week. 

In store vendors include Mobile shops (inside Superstore), Walmart, WOW mobile, London drugs (western Canada), some authorized Koodo dealers.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you try local Walmart?

Often they have free sim with in-store activation

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@caihe49  You can also order your SIM card from Canadian cell supplies https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

Currently $3.99 with free shipping takes about 7 to 10 days to come.Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

PilotCass

Go to the bottom of the page, and click "find a store".You can type in your location and find all the available retailers. Cheers 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.