Where can I find my 4 digit code

venables1000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please, send us a private message via Community and we will gladly assist you with this --> https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH 

Public Mobile Team

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check your first few texts from PM, it should be there .They sent you the pin number.  Hope you did not delete the text.

@gpixel When a customer activates at a store, an account PIN doesn't get chosen. The system generates one automatically and sends a text message informing the customer of it.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

I'm curious if one was to activate their simcard at a kiosk, does the kiosk also provide the 4 digit code to the customers?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@venables1000 do you mean to unlock the SIM card? It is defaulted to 1234 with Public Mobile. Everyone else has given you ways to find other 4 digit codes. Youll need to clarify which you need. 

Have a wonderful day!

@venables1000 

If you are looking for the PIN number, you can also check old texts from Public mobile.  Should be from 611.  On the day you activated.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you don't remember and don't have the original sms you can reset it but contacting moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

And proving you are the account owner

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@venables1000 if you can't find it your 4 digit pin code  have to contact the moderators and ask them to for it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@venables1000 wrote:

that would depend on where you stored it when you opened your account if you don't remember you will need to request a moderators assistance?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you have an Android phone and it's same phone you joined with. You can open up text message app. Click the 3 dots at top right ( might be middle or bottom on some phones).

Go to settings

Go to Advanced

Select sim card messages.

Your 4 digit pin might be there.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@venables1000  If your asking about your PIN you set that up during activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.