cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find funds remaining on my account

zsak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last December I prepaid my account for the equivalent of 12 months plus taxes. When I go to my account, it says that my subscription runs out next month which is only 7 months after I paid for 12 months. The system has also said that I have only $15 available every time that I logged on, but the following month it still takes money from my account and service is not cut off despite text messages and warnings to the contrary. Therefore... Where do I find out exactly how much is left on my account. (I never use more than about 15 minutes per month and data is disabled on my phone so that there can be no overages). Oh and why is it that when I'm already logged in to my account and I go to Community, it asks me to log in again and when I leave Community I have to log in again. This is the most screwed up web site anywhere - keeps sending you around in a never-ending circle

6 REPLIES 6

zsak

Not the question I was asking, but thanks. I've found the solution. I'm ditching cell phones completely

@zsak 

The warning text is ok, it sends monthly, except it stopped sending since couple months ago

so, you still have half a year or money left in Available fund now? how much is showing there now?

Also, check payment history page ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) At each transaction, it will show you how much they took and how much left in Available fund.  That is a good indication to show if your full amount has been using correctly and not just "$20 left". 

Post us screenshot so we can tell if it works correctly

@zsak wrote:

except for the two-three days that I get cut off every month between the warning text message and the expiry date..

you have $15 plan?  You have enough money in available fund, so even data are used up, outgoing minutes are used up, your incoming calls should still work.  There is no reason there are always 2 or 3 days got cutoff.  What you meant by Cutoff? is the phone still connecting to PM network? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@zsak  It would be available funds . If so thing still not add ding up . Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

zsak

Well, as I posted in my question, I paid a year ahead last December ($180+tax=$203.40). Every month I get a warning that my subscription is expiring on some date on the following month. I go to my account and it says that I only have $20 left - that happened starting in January, the month after I paid $203.40. I wasn't cut off - my service kept functioning (well, except for the two-three days that I get cut off every month between the warning text message and the expiry date...)  I have data disabled on my phone and i never use more than 5 to 7 minutes of air time per month. By the way, I also manage (pay for) a second account for my wife. Her account behaves the same way. I don't panic because I'm used to the system being screwed up, but she goes into "it's the end of the world" mode every time she gets the text message.

So where can I get a true picture of the funds left on my account(s)?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zsak   it is show as Available Fund on My Account, below the Usage section on Overview page

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overviewhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@zsak  When you sign into your my account . Overview page it should show right there in available funds 

Handy1_0-1686934366450.png

Need Help? Let's chat.