cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are all my points?

ATHENS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • Was switched to points over a week ago - and yes I did receive the 5 point gift and just yesterday also a 2 point helping others reward. However my referrals and other $ dollar rewards that did show would be applied on my next renewal on around May 24 have all disappeared .  

ATHENS_0-1714921547891.png

15 REPLIES 15

@ATHENS wrote:

Thank you - I apologize- I have read this before in another thread. 

@ATHENS 

yes, you asked that before and you probably missed the solution, so merged them back for easy tracking

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You get 5% back in points each month after your renewal (plus any referral points or give back points)

ATHENS

Thank you - I apologize- I have read this before in another thread. 

@ATHENS wrote:
  • On April 24 my account was converted to the point system.  Under the reward system each month I would get rewarded $8.  Now 2 weeks  later -May 8 - the only points applied to my account are the 5 welcome points. I know that we no longer get the $2 auto pay but what happened to my other rewards?

@ATHENS 

you are too eager to see your points.  🙂

you will see those points AFTER the renewal, not before.  And it won't show expected points ahead of renewal anymore

ATHENS
  • On April 24 my account was converted to the point system.  Under the reward system each month I would get rewarded $8.  Now 2 weeks  later -May 8 - the only points applied to my account are the 5 welcome points. I know that we no longer get the $2 auto pay but what happened to my other rewards?

ATHENS

@softech wrote:

@ATHENS 

yes, you will see the rewards a day or two after renewal

are you on a $15 plan now?

You see we are all confused and I'm not helping --- I'm on the $34 Black Friday plan.  It's good plan and working glitch free and was affordable with my dollar discounts but no longer with the points.

@ATHENS 

yes, you will see the rewards a day or two after renewal

are you on a $15 plan now?

ATHENS

Thanks --- what will be will be -- no point in me further creating confusion ---------- I have again reminded CS of my request to be switched to the $21 plan but still no response. One never knows maybe they will oblige or not.

@ATHENS wrote:

ATHENS_0-1714921606255.png

@ATHENS 

then I will assume you manually switch last week and PM didn't migrated you after May 1 as you said "I didn’t switch they switched me! "

the Give Back reward on May 4, everyone who got last March rewards got it on the same day

the Welcome rewards showing on May 3 because May 3 you logged into Reward system the first time (even you switched yourself earlier).  The Welcome rewards will only added to the account a day or two after you first login to My Rewards portal

And other rewards?  no worries,  you don't need to contact agent.  They are not lost.  There are not here yet as you have not renew your account yet after the migration

how this work is PM will no longer show the "upcoming" rewards like before.  

How it works is  you will pay the full amount on your renewal date, May 24.  Then within a day or two (usually on the same day), PM will deposit the rewards to your account.  So, you will get the 5% and the friend referral points AFTER the renewal.  (Again, you won't see the expected rewards ahead of time)

ATHENS

ATHENS_0-1714921606255.png

(1)That's the problem - things don't seem to be coordinated - 

(2)  I thought that I was switched over a week ago - but with all the texts and welcome messages I am now more confused than ever.

(3) I did click on the link that you provided and cut and pasting it for your perusal.  "WOW my account was switched to the point system and PM sent me a nice text congratulating my switch. Huh …. I didn’t switch they switched me! "

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ATHENS wrote:

Was switched to points over a week ago 

from  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

@ATHENS wrote:

WOW my account was switched to the point system and PM sent me a nice text congratulating my switch. Huh …. I didn’t switch they switched me! 

@ATHENS  which version was the correct one? you made the switch yourself? or they switched you?  If it was a week ago, that was before May 1 and PM has not migrated anyone yet?  

I just want to make sure there was not glitch on the system

ATHENS

@fixin1 wrote:

@ATHENS - Yes, some people have been losing points without redeeming them.

So I would say to just try incognito / secret / private mode or a different browser. Also try the app.

If they all show the same thing please wait for CS_Agent's reply.

Thank you for advice - but as I mentioned above --I'm worn out of trying to contact CS that are also partly in the dark and most likely as frustrated as the rest of us.  Some members have reported that CS agents did help to retain data points or switching them over to --for new members only plans ----------while others have been rejected . This clearly proves the disrganization and lack of standard procedures that they also have to deal with.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I think PM is doing this switch in batches so you might wait a bit.

You might open a ticket though to inquire what is going on and let us know what agent answers.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ATHENS 

With the new points rewards portal, there is no section that will list your friend referrals.  You will see the referral points on your next renewal date.  5% back in points on payments as points also on next payment date.  

Once converted to points, on your payment section, you will usually see the cost of the full plan going forward.  There will be no automatic monthly rewards dollars applied.  You will just get points in your rewards account.  You will need to manually convert 15 points to $15 credit. 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ATHENS - Yes, some people have been losing points without redeeming them.

So I would say to just try incognito / secret / private mode or a different browser. Also try the app.

If they all show the same thing please wait for CS_Agent's reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.