Did you mean: 

Whenever I try to log in to my ever safe id, it says error logging into account

ADBi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please help

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

ADBi

If all else fails I’ll send a ticket thanks for the help

ADBi

Ok so I put in my email and password, that worked. I then wanted to start my payments so I put in my credit info as well as postal code and clicked log in, I reloaded and tried again 3-4 times. Every time it said error occurred please visit the community. I have received the SIM card, put it in my phone, but have not started payments because it is not allowing me to. Help appreciated 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ADBi 

First, please wait just over 1 hour before you try logging in again. Then, go to your browser settings and clear your cache, history and cookies. Then restart your browser. Then try logging in. If that doesn't work, try another browser. If you're still having errors, then for your 3rd and final try, try logging into your phone app. If that then doesn't work, contact a CS Agent via Softech's link.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ADBi 

Are you using Autofill with a password key?

Could we get more details of how and what you have done?

You need to manually enter your email and password for you to login.

If all fails, you need contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ADBi 

did you try using Incognito mode or try using the PM app?

if both fail, please open ticket with support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.