cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I receive my sim card?

Johnny_kirkland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

I ordered sim card on Jan. 1,2021, it hasn't arrived yet, did you send it ?

order #.

thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

@Johnny_kirkland wrote:

thanks, none is working.

why PM doesn't provide a real tracking #?

That seems to be a great mystery, but as I said, Public Mobile sometimes ships without using a trackable shipping service.  I can undesrtand why Public Mobile does that. When a SIM card is being sold for $10, that SIM card costs Public Mobile very little, even if replacement shipment need to be provided. Public Mobile used to almost always use Canada Post Xpresspost, but even with the greatly discounted rates that Telus likely receives for shipping labels, this isn't cost effective, and the increased speed between Xpresspost and lettermail is negligible. Canada Posts says that their standard is 4 business days to most places in Canada while for many of those same places, the standard is usually between 1 and 3 business days.  

Johnny_kirkland

thanks, none is working.

why PM doesn't provide a real tracking #?

@Johnny_kirkland wrote:

thanks, but it didn't work.

Using the order number as a tracking reference only works if Canada Post was used and if a trackable service was used. Public Mobile does sometimes ship SIM cards using untrackable Canada Post service. I've also read cases of both Intelcom and UPS being used in the past.

Johnny_kirkland

thanks, but it didn't work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Johnny_kirkland 

Take your order number and put it in Canada Post track a package. You'll get the below pop-up.

Screenshot_20210108_142545.jpg

Do note Canada Post uses recycled tracking numbers at times so it may not be yours that the system is trying to retrieve. PM also at times uses different companies. Just try and see if it works.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Johnny_kirkland wrote:

hi,

I ordered sim card on Jan. 1,2021, it hasn't arrived yet, did you send it ?

order xxxxx

thanks.

@Johnny_kirkland there is unfortunatly a 2 to 3 week wait for a sim to arrive hang in there!!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Johnny_kirkland hi you are on a public forum delete your personal info by clicking the 3 dots top right corner to delete info 

Need Help? Let's chat.