cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get my 1$ reward per referral?

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there!

I just helped 2 of my friends to subscribe to a plan with PM.  My question is, will I get the rewards the same month they activate the plan? or later on?  To make sure when I should make a follow-up.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

thanks for the update @Jedi1 , Happy Holiday!!

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow  Just to update, my referral points are showing this morning.  

Jedi1

@hTideGnow  Thanks, unfortunately new points system, but it still makes a difference for us as I pay for 5 lines.   My son referred me and he got his point yesterday on his renewal.  The rest of us renew tomorrow.  

hi @Jedi1 the Cha Ching text is hit or miss, does not come all the time , but you should get 3 referrals rewards yourself, $3 or 3 points

Are you on legacy or new rewards system? Check My Rewards site and you should see an increase in referrals. If not, please check with PM CS agent

Jedi1

@hairbag1  I referred 3 family members last month but only got the cha Ching once although they all got their $10 and they were all on the same day.  Should I have got it for each one?   I am hoping mine updated correctly.  I guess we will find out tomorrow when my plan renews.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@yen 

so long as your renewal is not within 48 or so hours of their activations, you will see the credits on your next renewal for both referrals, providing they entered your referral code correctly.

@yen 

@yen wrote:

They ordered the SIM card but activation will be made in January just before their other plans are finished. So that means, after they activate I will be able to see my rewards, am I right?

Correct. Once they successfully  activate their new PM account using your referral code, you should get a text message CHA*CHING from PM telling you the good news.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@yen wrote:

They ordered the SIM card but activation will be made in January just before their other plans are finished. So that means, after they activate I will be able to see my rewards, am I right?

@yen , I don’t know. I am on the points program so I don’t get mine until after my plan renews. @Handy1 is on the old rewards so he would know.

yen

yen

rewards

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yen 

are you on the Rewards program or did you change to Points ? ? Don't ever opt out of Rewards voluntarily.

@Handy1 wrote:

@yen  You should see it show up right away but could take up to  3 days and you earn

the reward every 30 days that they say with PM 

@Handy1 , if that person is on old rewards ($) & not points (point)! I am on points & I do not receive them until after I pay my bill (plan renews). I have to accumulate 15 points before I can even redeem them to use towards my bill!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yen  You should see it show up right away but could take up to  3 days and you earn

the reward every 30 days that they say with PM 

Need Help? Let's chat.