cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are the payment, text and activation issues going to be resolved?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When are the important issues going to be resolved? I cannot in good faith recommend PM to anyone I know with payment, text and activation issues still ongoing. As well there is now long wait times for help. One friend regrets activating with PM when his activation failed and needed to contact an agent. Another friend I told to forget PM. Too many issues. Customers depend on their service working 24/7 for banking, authentication, important calls (doctor) etc. Everything works for the most part once you are set up and not going to make any changes to your account, but you need to get there first. Now they have an app and self service via the web to maintain. Both have issues. Instead of giving us new avatars they need to prioritize what is really important to a customer. I would love to get more referrals to help bring my bill down but I cannot recommend PM to my friends because it would feel like a bait and switch. That is my rant for the day.

5 REPLIES 5

Esquinclito
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just opened a ticket with an agent and did all the different things he asked me to do with no results. He said if those things did not work that it is an Apple issue and gave me their number. Apple said it's a carrier issue so they cannot help me. Going in circles.

Jas476
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have given up on the service myself, after trying for 2 weeks on 3 separate days, on three devices with 2 different operating systems. It is actually ridiculous how bad this service is, unless they intentionally want to drive customers to a top tier provider. They can then tie up the bargain price service customers, and frustrate them until they give up, like me. I will be going to Bell or Rogers though, if this is how Telus companies perform.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I recommended two co-workers to PM couple weeks ago one said yes, and that they would also bring over a child.  The other one said no. The one that had said yes did not do it in the end.  I'm so glad that they changed their mind because honestly, as a co-worker, I would be so embarrassed if the transfer was completed and have all these issues that I'm seeing. You can imagine how I would be blamed for the issues. It's totally embarrassing 😳.  I also at this time have no confidence in this company. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It become difficult to recommend PM to other people as I am afraid they will come after me screaming why this and that does not work!!

Personally do not have issue with SMS/MMS/calls but am wandering what will happen when time comes to update credit card info.
I cannot imagine how people feel when they try to use service they PAID for and it does not work.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Hollister 

I think, or I hope, the text issue can be fixed soon

but the payment issue has been forever.  Some said even the payment system in Telus side has similar glitches and we likely just inherited it from there. Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.