cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whe4n I see the current plans, some of the promos contradict similar plans

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

If PM were to be smart on this, They should Just really streamline the Plans 

Maybe have One Basic 3G Plan Or 4G with Unlim Can-Wide Talk + Global Txt w. No Data

Three 4G Plans

Unlim Prov-Wide + Global Txt + 15GB Data

Unlim Can-Wide + Global Txt + 30GB Data

Unlim Can-Wide + US L-D + Global Txt + 45GB Data

Three 5G Plans

Unlim Prov-Wide + Global Txt + 10GB Data

Unlim Can-Wide + Global Txt + 20GB Data

Unlim Can-Wide + US L-D + Global Txt + 30GB Data

90 Day Cycle Option Included

4G Speeds should be at least 150MB

5G Speeds 300MB

Unlim Data after Allocation used, Speeds should really be:

512kbps for 4G

1MB for 5G

Would that be simple and straight forward?

13 REPLIES 13

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I don't like the spacing either @dust2dust 
I know, let's submit a few tickets like this.

Hi CSA,

I need your help.

Will you fix my account.

Things are broken.

And I cannot read straight.

Is this hard for you to scroll through.

Hint hint.

Down to the depths to find a resolution.

good times.

Yes, when using a mobile device, can be hard at times

@esjliv- I don't like the double space as it is. Then it looks like he does another enter so gets another space. We should be in control of our own spacing. Type an enter and it should go to the next line. Type another and next line. Not this double line for one enter. <- type enter here

..get this ^

It should be <- type enter here
..get this ^

They use the p html code. It should be the br code.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 - PM's plans sometimes seems to not flow logically, if you get what I mean. You have set out some good examples. IMO, It really is the customer's responsibility to research what is best for them; and not only that but to check with is being offered with their provider often to see if something best becomes listed. 

You are having some formatting double spaced issues in your posts; are you on mobile?

Baby steps @makkahn28 

They’ve finally re-introduced the 90-day subscriptions after a few years of not having them so I think it’ll be awhile before they go to six months or a year.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Also, just curious, should they perhaps at some point, offer 150 Day Cycle Plans as well?

5 Months of Uninterrupted Service would be nice

Or, 180 Day Cycle

6 Months, Renewal 2x a yr or 3x 

I feel PM could have better made the promos better sense

They could have spent that time more efficiently with better features and stable app and such than with Promos

I also think, maybe they should just have 1 Data Plan, 5G and keep the 4G for the Talking

This way, streamline and make the Plans more attractive 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 

I am certain public mobile’s marketing group has strategically positioned plan prices and promotions such that they maximize profit for service.

HI @makkahn28 

PM has been known to use this tactics, post two exact same plans and one cheaper, that is to promote the lower priced one (I honestly don't think PM expects anyone going with the $80 plan in this case when $65 is still available).  I guess this also give PM room to "adjust" price, just pull down the $65 plan

Also, since introduction of 4G, PM has been changing plans and price a lot, it is still trying to find its optimal position and trying to respond quickly to market acceptance.

Perhaps, But the Two Promos Plans for the 4G are no different in features from their fellow sister plans, so I just think the Promos need to have a form of relevance to really stand out and make better sense

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Savings and Rewards on 5G being Only Major Difference, But the 4G Promo and other 4G Plans just odd

If they were to do a Promo, would it be more prudent for something like these

5G 

if the $65 and the $80 similar in features except cheaper, why not add an additional 20GB on top

Just to make the Promos stand out more

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @makkahn28 

I think PM just want to push the more money making 4G and 5G plans for now

the two 3G plans they are offering, those are in high demand, although not good profit for PM, and hence PM has to keep it.  Especially the $15 plan, PM needs to to meet the basic CRTC requirement (but I don't think that applies to prepaid provider anyway, but there to match other no frills providers)

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Reason saying

PM Plans Issues.jpg

 Look at the Promos, Prices, Should the Promos make better sense than what it is now?

Need Help? Let's chat.