cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong

unclebrownie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to activate my phone with another carrier and it didn't work for me. I put my public mobile chip back in the phone and now I can't get it to work . can anyone help me with that

4 REPLIES 4

If you're at a new provider and having problems then support is at their side.

Was your account here active at the time of porting? Did you confirm the text to port keeping this sim in a phone?

Can you login to this account? If you dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number does it say invalid or does it give some information about your account?

unclebrownie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your help but I just can't get the calling to work it is good on messaging

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@unclebrownie   can your new carrier sim card make outgoing calls?  If it cannot or cannot even connected, it is a problem with your new provider, check with them

For your PM side, can you login to My Account?  If you can check what is the account status.  Account must be active for the number to be ported away

Also, did you actually successfully activate with your new carrier ?  did you request porting? If so, did you reply a text from PM to allow PM to pass the number to your new carrier?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@unclebrownie 

Did you reply the the text with the PM SIM in your phone confirming you are porting out?

You have 90 minutes to confirm. 
If you did and the PM SIM doesn’t work, that means porting was completed.

Contact with your new carrier to confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.