cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is up with the service here?

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Starting on May 5 I have done two tickets through  Simon  24hours or more apart and  used the address provided here to contact the CSA's directly and  heard nothing for 30 hours . I can only hope for PM's sake that I'm doing something wrong .  I can figure out how to post here  ... but how is writing a ticket or sending a pm  that complicated ? 

Is it because I'm using a personal computer instead of my phone ?

5 REPLIES 5

barndoor

no  but thanks  ... my biggest concern at this point is I have been trying for six days to contact customer service about a simple question  ... the question is now not the main issue  . 

I'd just like  to sort out   why  this is not working for me  before I do have an issue needs a prompt resolution . 

Odd @barndoor , thanks for advising. 

Is there something we might be able to assist with?

barndoor

@HALIMACS   ...the first link takes me to a  dead  page titled chatbot .   I'll try  @softech 's link first  and if that doesn't work  I'll try your other  link ...it seems to be live . If that doesn't work  I guess  I'll  port out  before I really do have an issue .  cheers all 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It's fixed now, submit another:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@barndoor 

there has been problem with ticketing system but it is now fixed.  Please open ticket again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Extended-Wait-Times-for-CSA-Re...

Need Help? Let's chat.