cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my PUK code

mDisk_Jacks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone recently ask for a PUK code to unlock my SIM.  Can a moderator help me with this.  I created this account because I can not log into my sim card account because I can  not log in with out the varication number.  

5 REPLIES 5

@mDisk_Jacks wrote:

thanks computergeek541.  chatbot  asked me to send a message to CS_Agent

That chatbot should not have said to do that.  All tickets are supposed to be opened through the official ticketing process (which doesn't involve sending a messsage as the initial contact method).  Please go back into the chatbot and type "PUK".   From there, choose the option for "SIM card PUK" and then select "Contact us".

mDisk_Jacks

thanks computergeek541.  chatbot  asked me to send a message to CS_Agent

@mDisk_Jacks wrote:

Hello computergeek541

"SIM is now disabled. Enter PUK code to continue . You have 10 remaining attempts before sim becomes permanently  unusable contact. Contact carrier for details"

My phone is usually in Alberta,  I went to Toronto on a vacation.  I turn off airplane mode after landing and all seemed good.  A few minute  later my SIM was locked and asking for the PUK.

You'll need to get a Public Mobile customer support agent to provide that code. Please see the previous instructions for opening a ticket.

mDisk_Jacks

Hello computergeek541

"SIM is now disabled. Enter PUK code to continue . You have 10 remaining attempts before sim becomes permanently  unusable contact. Contact carrier for details"

My phone is usually in Alberta,  I went to Toronto on a vacation.  I turn off airplane mode after landing and all seemed good.  A few minute  later my SIM was locked and asking for the PUK.

@mDisk_Jacks wrote:

my phone recently ask for a PUK code to unlock my SIM.  Can a moderator help me with this.  I created this account because I can not log into my sim card account because I can  not log in with out the varication number.  

What's the message that your phone is saying?   If it's asking for a SIM Network Unlock PUK, that means that your phone is locked to another carrier, and a Public Mobile customer support agent wouldn't be able to assist. The carrier that the phone is locked to would need to provide the codes.

If the phone is asking for the SIM card's PUK, you'll need to a submit a ticket to a Public Mobile cusotmer support agent by using the chatbot. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.