cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is being done to resolve the issue of not being able to make outgoing calls?

Robthebusguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the second day I have not been able to make outgoing calls and only receive a message that the number is out of service. Also a change was made in my plan without my consent but then again return to normal later on. Could this be related?

6 REPLIES 6

@Mlady wrote:

I'm in the same predicament as you. I filed a complaint report with CRTC.

Please be aware that the CRTC does not accept complaints/disputes between customers and carriers.  Contancting the CRTC will result in the customer recieving a form letter response giving indication that the CCTS should be contacted instead.

Mlady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in the same predicament as you. I filed a complaint report with CRTC.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Mine was fixed within 24 hours of submitting a ticket.  Ask that they escalate it if they haven't already.

Archangel_77_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

NO IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!! 

It's been 2 days going to 3 days for me and I can't receive or make calls... I've been several appointments just because of this.. I also lost a work opportunity because of this. 

I've submit a ticket and was contacted by a so called agent. He or she don't even have any idea when the issue will be resolved. 

lulu72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did submit a ticket for this yesterday.  A Koodo tech contacted me via text and resolved the issue on their end.  Calls are now working for me.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Robthebusguy 

Public Mobile is aware as stated here in this announcement, and hopefully things are getting worked for a solution on asap.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Open-Issue-Service-Impacts/td-p/955119

What change was made? Glad it is back to normal though.

Need Help? Let's chat.