cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens to unused add-ons and rewards if you change plans?

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am considering changing from the $50 plan to the $60 plan with the 2extra gigs promo deal. To take effect on next renewal. Will I lose any unused data from the 5G Flash Sale  and the rolled over data portions of my extra 500MBs earned each month so far? Or will these carry over?Screenshot_20191022-001955.png

So with the Flash Sale 5GB bonus I have only used 1116.277 will I retain the remaining amount until I use it up? And from my 8.5 GB I have  704 MBs rolled over, will I retain that until I use it up as well? Or will all of this be lost when the new plan kicks in?

6 REPLIES 6

J-L

@JC29 wrote:

Your additonal 2GB offer is actually for selected customers only.

Ok. I'm glad I was selected, sorry for others who did not get the offer. For me it is a good deal as I would like more data.

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your additonal 2GB offer is actually for selected customers only.

J-L

@hairbag1 wrote:

@J-L wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

The unused data from the Flash Sale will continue until you've used it up.

If you're going to change to the $60 plan below, your data allotment is going to be 10GB at 3G speed...any unused data from your old plan will be sacrificed. Where do you see 2 extra gigs promo ?

Plan Details:

• $58/30 days with a $2 AutoPay reward activated (Reg Price $60)
  • 30-day plan
  • 10GB of data at 3G speed4
  • Unlimited Canada-wide and U.S2 Talk
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging3
  • Voicemail and Call Display

Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only

I received a txt from PM that offers an extra 2 G if I switch to the $60 plan from the $50 plan. It's a limited time offer and only shows up when I click on "change plans" in the self serve section.

I don't see any mention of 2G bonus when I look there...but perhaps you've been selected for a special bonus. Good deal if you can get it.

Thanks for the info re the data usage. I'm sorry that the deal does not show up for you. Does the $60 plan show up there for you at all? If you click on it's details it shows in a box at the bottom right of the screen. There is a small box for codes if you click the ? It might input the code needed?  Do you currently have the $50 plan? I think perhaps it may only offered to those who are currently on the 50$ plan, but I don't know for sure.

@J-L wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

If you're going to change to the $60 plan below, your data allotment is going to be 10GB at 3G speed...any unused data from your old plan will be sacrificed. Where do you see 2 extra gigs promo ?

Plan Details:

• 30-day plan

Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only

I received a txt from PM that offers an extra 2 G if I switch to the $60 plan from the $50 plan. It's a limited time offer and only shows up when I click on "change plans" in the self serve section.

I don't see any mention of 2G bonus when I look there...but perhaps you've been selected for a special bonus. Good deal if you can get it.

J-L

@hairbag1 wrote:

Plan Details:

• 30-day plan

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Plan Details:

• 30-day plan

Need Help? Let's chat.