cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens to the reward draws?

ezl007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM had several reward-point draws in December 2022. What happened to them? Nothing has been mentioned since. Could PM clarify about the draws?

EDIT: just checked email, it says "Contest runs until 2023-05-01.  Winners will be contacted by email within one week of contest end date. "

Did anyone win or just ...?

7 REPLIES 7

MrIcetea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My GF won a beat buy gift card. They contact you by email after the contest ends to let you know you have won. Than you confirm and they send the gift card code. I was surprised. It was legit lol

MrIcetea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I was surprised but my GF actually won a gift card to Best buy. They sent it right after the contest ended

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ezl007  and @Brilliance   I agree that PM should, at a minimum, post the usernames of the winners for all their contests for the sake of transparency and  fairness.

ezl007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

''PM doesn't make any official public announcement about winners for contests involving Points." 

It is not good, optically.  If you were to hold a draw, you were supposed to announce winners either here or on the rewards portal, so people don't think you are cheating.

@softech    I believe they normally have either Iphones or Samsung, though I haven't checked the points contests for awhile since I can't enter, lol..  Maybe, OP will let us know..

@dabr @ezl007   curious, what are the latest draw? iPhone? S23?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ezl007   If you haven't received an email notification saying you're one of the lucky winners by now, then you're out of luck, sorry. 

PM doesn't make any official public announcement about winners for contests involving Points.  There always was announcement for all the other contests in the past where everyone was eligible to enter but we rarely see those contests anymore.

There's always a small chance that one of the winners contacted doesn't respond within the required time and then a new replacement winner would be contacted so you still have a slight chance until then, I guess.  Good luck!

edit:  just re-read the contest dates you posted and I'm afraid t's too late for replacement winners to be chosen.

Need Help? Let's chat.