cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my old 2GB Promo?

PreachJohn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

...from 2 years ago December when I 1st signed up?
I have never used any International Calling Minutes which was another Promo back then too Added-On. Whatever was awarded back then should be intact still now.

I tho't that the 2GB Data Promo Add=On given then was on top monthly of my 8.5GB Plan as long as I kept paying up on time.

And did I not get .5GB added for putting it on my credit card? Or am I out to lunch on this last point? Confusing that 500MB with something else?

Anyway, that 2GB monthly Promo Add-on from 2 yrs ago is not anymore in my Plan.
And was it 400 Minutes that was awarded 2 yrs ago? Cause that's what's there now.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PreachJohn1 wrote:

...from 2 years ago December when I 1st signed up?
I have never used any International Calling Minutes which was another Promo back then too Added-On. Whatever was awarded back then should be intact still now.

I tho't that the 2GB Data Promo Add=On given then was on top monthly of my 8.5GB Plan as long as I kept paying up on time.

And did I not get .5GB added for putting it on my credit card? Or am I out to lunch on this last point? Confusing that 500MB with something else?

And was it 400 Minutes that was awarded 2 yrs ago? Cause that's what's there now.

@PreachJohn1  - it will be tough to find out if any data or minute addons have been actually used or or somehow 'dropped off' your account. 

Have you taken any screen shots with dates of your Self Serve / Overview account?

I suggest Public Mobile customers do that regularly. It is the best way to see what is being used up, and have a good record of what is currently for you to use.

Screen shots are great to provide CSAs, if you ever need to provide back up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PreachJohn1 : 2 years ago there was the 1gb gift add-on and around about that time also a recurring 1gb promo. The add-on would have stayed on your account until used. The recurring needed your plan to stay above $35.

Then last year there was a 2gb gift add-on. Which is probably what you remember. It also would have stayed on until used.

Maybe you've used it.

2019 did have the 400 minute gift. 2020 went up to 500.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@PreachJohn1 wrote:

Maybe you did use these 2GB accidentally? So it looks like minutes are there but GB are gone? GB are easy to use if you have a lot as per your plan and not pay attention.

But if you think there are just 'gone' from your account, contact CSA. Have proof (screenshot) you had them and then ask why they are gone.

There were Christmas gifts automatically added to our accounts in December 2019. It was a 1 GB data Add On which IS a single block of data, not a recurring monthly data bonus. I don’t think there were any recurring monthly data bonuses here two years ago, that is a much more recent thing. If you ever exceeded your monthly plan data allotment you would have then started using some of the 1GB add on. Once you used it all it was gone and the entry disappears from your list of add ons.

The International calling add on from 2019 was 400 minutes. There were more gifts for Christmas 2020 season but they weren’t automatically added to the accounts. You had to receive the text instructing you to log in and claim the gifts so you may have missed out on them. It was 2 GB for the Christmas 2020 gift so if you are sure it was 2 GB maybe it was just from last December.

Also, you mention being on the 8.5 GB $50 plan. There is a better plan that you can switch to now for $50. It has 10 GB rather than 8.5 GB. Log in and choose Change Plan. Find the $50/10 GB plan and select it. Then click the “Change at NEXT Renewal” button down below. Do not select the Change Immediately button.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PreachJohn1 

that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.