cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Unlimited Canada-wide Talk mean?

ruhivik28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $25 for unlimited Canada-wide minutes + 500 MB data plan.

If the plan says unlimited minutes, then why am I getting "you are low on minutes" or "you just have 10 minutes left" notification? Does unlimited minutes mean unlimited minutes for the entire billing cycle?

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah just context on why not to be alarmed on messages that don't make sense to them, sounds like they weren't aware it is somewhat prevalent 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ruhivik28 

If you don't have a payment card to enable autopay to get the extra 500mb autopay data bonus and you pay by voucher I can help you with a visa gift card with a $0 balance. You will be able to register it for autopay and recieve the data bonus  you just have to continue to pay by voucher as autopay would fail if tried to charge the card. Send me a private message if that would help you out.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info

Hi @JL9   are you answering OP question or just try to type something?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Lots of message seem to go out erroneously unfortunately, usually re:mins, data or expiring cc. You should be good to go, just a bit of nuisance.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ruhivik28  - as long as you can get the calls to complete, by adding "1", then you can safely ignore that message.

If you cannot complete the calls, try performing a reset of your network settings on your device.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ruhivik28 

If you are not on the $15/ month plan. The message might be sent out by mistake.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ruhivik28   did you reboot your phone?

this is a common glitch with PM.  Usually a device reboot will clear it up

No worry, keep talking  🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ruhivik28    Yes, it's unlimited mins/texts across Canada except for the $15 plan (edit: which has 100 outgoing mins).  You shouldn't be getting that recorded message saying you have 10 mins left on the $25 plan.  You might need to add 1 in front of all your calls even if local, but your call should complete regardless.   You get 500MB bonus data when you add a debit Visa/MC or CC to your account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ruhivik28 

If you are on the current $25 plan you have unlimited calling in Canada. Log into self service to confirm your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.