cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think Public Mobility's service?

shuiruyan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I requested an invoice two weeks ago, but I still did not get it. 

Yes, there are messages back and forth between public mobility and me. But it does not resolve my request. 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Go back to your ticket and ensure it is still being worked on @shuiruyan .  It is the only way you'll know for sure where your request sits with Public.

SweeneyRG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been down this road before. I get it, for your business you need copies of invoices. However, the best that they can do for you (which honestly is not ideal and I'm not sure why they can't send invoices), is give you a statement of the transactions created between 2 periods. That's what we had to do. They have an HST number, so it's safe to assume your paying taxes and you can claim taxes.

Like I said, it's not ideal, but I hope this sheds a bit of light on what they can do for you, so your not playing the waiting game.

Ryan 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shuiruyan 

Public Mobile is a third tier No Frills provider.

It does not issue bills as part of its typical service offering.

This kind of request is a low priority and you'll have to wait for them to be able to provide you what you request.

@shuiruyan wrote:

I requested an invoice two weeks ago, but I still did not get it. 

Yes, there are messages back and forth between public mobility and me. But it does not resolve my request. 

Did the customer support agent give you an estimate of how long the receipt would take? My understanding has always been that receipts can take up to 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.