cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do i do

Ryan2481
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A week ago i tryed to change my phone number i just toped up my account but ever since i cant make or get phone calls make or get text messages and i cant even get on my data help me please cant get any thing fixed with your phone if 

9 REPLIES 9

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact public mobile or click the question mark to chat in 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ryan2481  Make and model of your phone?

If you are sure you phone is compatible then submit a ticket to PM.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryan2481, was the number change through number transfer or selecting a new number?  If you do a number transfer, the sending account needs to be active and you need to supply the correct particulars for the sending account.  Selecting a new number is relatively straightforward and is very unlikely to leave your account non functional. 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dabr wrote:

Yes they both go to moderators, but submitting via SIMon, since it's official roll out in eary Sept., will facilitate a faster reponse back from moderators and is being recommended as the first option now.  

I think if you don't need an urgent response back to your issue, then messaging via the link you posted is a good way to go too.

Thanks,

That makes sense.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Ed404  it is preferred to contact mods using the chat bot help 

Don't they both lead to the same result?

Yes they both go to moderators, but submitting via SIMon, since it's official roll out in eary Sept., will facilitate a faster reponse back from moderators and is being recommended as the first option now.  

I think if you don't need an urgent response back to your issue, then messaging via the link you posted is a good way to go too.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Always best to contact a moderator for any complicated issue. Click?, bottom right, and follow instructions. PM does not have a customer service centre.

Ed404

@mimmo wrote:

@Ed404  it is preferred to contact mods using the chat bot help 

Don't they both lead to the same result?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ed404  it is preferred to contact mods using the chat bot help form.

@Ryan2481  when you log in is your account status active?

Ed404

@Ryan2481 wrote:

A week ago i tryed to change my phone number i just toped up my account but ever since i cant make or get phone calls make or get text messages and i cant even get on my data help me please cant get any thing fixed with your phone if 

Did you check your Public Mobile account does everything look correct there? Is autopay working?

If all else fails contact the moderator team here or submit a ticket here.

I hope this gets resolved for you quickly

Ed

Need Help? Let's chat.