cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the benefits of joining the community forum?

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone plan works fine - after constant texts from PM asking me to join this community I finally have. What are the benefits of joining the community forum?

3 REPLIES 3

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Quite simply it's the only way to request help if you ever need it. Best to set it up now rather than in a panic when you need support. PM does not have a call centre or stores that offer support, so the only way to access support is via this community forum. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous- The community is the primary source for support with Public Mobile.  You might also find tip, and other useful information to help you get the most out of your PM plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Anonymous 

first of all, you need a community login to create ticket if you ever encounter trouble

But you can also post your question here first , usually you get much quicker response from your fellow community members then from agent.

and Lastly, if you spend more time here helping out others, you can easily earn $1 or 1 point on your next bill, if particiate more, $2/2 points or $5/5 points.  You can actually earn $10 / 10 points or $15 / 15 points, but those reward levels mean you have to stay on the forum almost full time  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.