cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is A RAF Bill Credit?

Johngotlit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not sure why but I have an RAF bill credit for $10. Can someone tell me why I have this? Not that I'm complaining...

Screenshot_20230604_082009_Public Mobile.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Miranda-aqi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You should be referred by other people. He/She got the referral points and you got this "RAF bill credit for $10". This is a promotion from public mobile.

Johngotlit

I didn't refer or use any code of any kind. Ill take it though thanks Public Mobile!

@Johngotlit    regardless, enjoy the saving!!

No YOU didn't refer anyone.

On your activation, you must have used someone else's referral code.

Did someone assist you with the activation earlier this week?  Perhaps that person entered their referral code on your activation screen.

Adding:  and as you say, if that wasn't the case, perhaps we'll just stop writing about it so as to not bring attention to it .... 😉

Johngotlit

Strange. I don't seem to have referred anyone. Im not complaining by any means but just strange. I would refer anyone however this 5g prepaid is fantastic with 50 gigs? $65? Bigtime happy

Johngotlit

Strange. I haven't referred anyone though. I don't want to lose my credit maybe I'll shuttup now. Thanks for your response!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It means you have used someone's referral code to get activated here when you activated here earlier this week (based on an earlier post you made)

It's fantastic - you've saved money by doing so!!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Johngotlit  that is the Friends Referral bill credit.  You used a Friend referral code to join and got the $10 friend credit one time.  It will be there and will be used towards your next renewal.

Enjoy your new service!!

Need Help? Let's chat.